Public Works Links
If you have a complaint involving any of the city's infrastructure, please call us at 325-692-8588, or fill out the form below. If the complaint involves a water or sewer line that is leaking or has ruptured, please call us immediately.

* Your Name

Email Address

* Your Phone Number

* Address of the Complaint

* Complaint or Problem


Public Works - Complaints