The best way to communicate with us online about a general question or comment is through our contact form. Your question or comment will be routed to the appropriate officer. Your question or comment will also be tracked to ensure your question or comment is followed up on, or your thoughts are shared.
Use this form if:
- You have specific questions you want answered
- You would like to make a general comment
- You have a suggestion or concern for a specific section or unit
Do NOT use this form:
- To actually report a crime or incidents related to a crime. Call 9-1-1 or the non emergency number (325) 674-1300
- If you have an problem that is time sensitive. This contact form is not monitored 24/7.
- If you are looking for Police Records,please call 325-692-2610
If you have a tip concerning a crime, please use our "Tip Reporting" form.